The Disaggregation of Higher Education

I came across this presentation a while back, but I did not have the opportunity until recently to go through it. It's a great presentation and I wish that they also had the audio of the presentation to go with it because it seems like a great topic.

I particularly liked slides 100 to 109 where institutions of higher education are likened to the recording instutry ;-) I also liked slide 95 with the character classes - a little D&D humor there :-)

When you have a moment, and you are a higher education profession, have a look at it, if you haven't already


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Facepalm (evaluation edition)

Discussion forums in MOOCs are counter-productive...well, sort of...

Latour: Third Source of Uncertainty - Objects have agency too!